My team consists of old retired computer hardware and software pioneers, such as myself, who are scattered around the country. We’ve worked together, off and on, for over 40 years.
Paul Sand – Systems Engineer, Application Engineer, Software Engineer
I have 45 years of experience working with computers in monitoring and control applications, computer vision and image processing, and data communications networks for industrial, biomedical, educational, and military customers.
Some Past projects
- Design and coding for the wireless emergency detection and response communication infrastructure used for U.S. Military bases around the world.
- Design and coding for industrial process monitoring and control systems and a robotic controller for an image scanner with 1 micron resolution for 3M Company.
- Design and coding for a cardiac rhythm management research system which involved monitoring and controlling pacemaker, defibrillator and drug infusion pump hardware for Cardiac Pacemakers, Inc.
- Design and coding for a biological lab robot control network for Modular Science, Inc.
- Hundreds of projects for clients including Honeywell, Control Data, the University of Minnesota and others.